Do you want to make your own single name on Facebook?
But whenever you leave the last name empty and continue, Facebook asks to enter the last name. Then do not take the stress you are normal and it has happened to most of us except the people of Indonesia.
So in this simple move, we will cheat Facebook and pretend to be a visitor from Indonesia and Facebook will allow you to give only the first name.
How To Make Single Name On Facebook?
If you want to make a single name on Facebook then the trick for making a single name account is different for both android and desktop users.
If you are an android user then you have to download Hola VPN to connect to the Indonesian server.
Use Google Chrome and Search for Hola VPN Extension and download and then install.
What is Holla?
Hola is a freemium web and mobile app that claims to provide a fast, private, and more secure internet. It provides a Virtual Private Network Services Form for your users through the network.
How To Single Name on Facebook Using PC?
To make a single name on Facebook using PC follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open Facebook Settings
To open Facebook settings first of all log in to your account and click on the top right corner arrow and click on the Settings and Privacy option.
Then click on the settings to open settings.
Step 2: Click on Language and Region
After opening the settings click on the language and Region Option.
Step 3: Change Language to Bahasa Indonesia
To change the language click on Edit. Change Language to Bahasa Indonesia and click on Save Settings.
Step 4: Change your Country to Indonesia.
You can change your country to Indonesia with the Hola VPN extension.
Step 5: Change Your Name
Change your Last Name from General Settings and leave it empty to make a single name on Facebook.
And you’re done … Now change your language back to English (US).
How To Make Single Name On Facebook Using Mobile?
Want to hide your last name on Facebook? Check this method that will help you to create a single name account on Facebook using mobile.
1. In this step, open any browser on your mobile phone and enter the following
2. Enter the login details to open your Facebook account. Now, click on settings and privacy found at the bottom of the page.
3. Scroll down on the language option.
4. You will come in different options, you will have to click on to show Facebook in this language and then change the language.
5. Select Tamil from the list of languages. Try to do this in the Google Chrome browser so that you can easily translate the page and understand the information.
6. In this step, click Settings and Privacy again and then click Next on the General Options. Now, click on the name and edit it as much as you want.
7. Now delete the last name and then click on review changes to see the changes in the name.
8. In this step, you have to enter your password to save the changes. You can change your language back to English.
That is, you have successfully created a single name on Facebook using mobile. I think this is the easiest way to hide the last name on Facebook.